According to our employees, things that set us apart are:
- a cool work atmosphere with a fun team
- working conditions and a healthy and inclusive environment
- attentive leaders
- focus on our values
That speaks to you?
Hey! We’re attitude
a friendly, smart and creative team that combines knowledge, design and ultrapowerful tools to get significant results! We promote content that is as intelligent as it is creative. We leverage the power of data and artificial intelligence. We foster Web design that is well thought-out and highly effective! We use various platforms and types of content, from video to motion design, video games, interactive media, and print, publishing and more traditional media. We offer tailor-made solutions for brands!
The Digital Advertising Specialist works with our powerful DMP (our own exclusive Data Management Platform) to implement and optimize digital media campaigns. He/she enjoys analysing and digging to solve problems, manage, program and analyse campaigns, build intelligence and optimize performances more effectively.
Your Role on the Team?
- Set up and optimize national advertising campaigns for a multitude of clients
- Monitor the execution of campaigns to ensure everything goes as planned and set objectives are reached
- Produce reports and recommendations for improvement
- Stay updated on new platforms and system features
- Learn to master the latest technology for targeting and digital marketing analysis… and this exciting part, we’ve got covered! We’re going to train you so that the Google marketing data management platform no longer holds secrets from you!
Your Key Skills?
- Drive, curiosity and patience
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Good communication skills as well as a willingness and ability to work in an environment with multiple teams
- Sense of priorities and strong problem-solving abilities
- Good learning abilities, critical and analytical thinking, solutions-oriented
- But above all… a positive attitude that is solutions-oriented!
Your Path and Knowledge?
- University degree in marketing or computer science/information systems, management, etc.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Great mastery of Excel
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads or any other advertising server
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
What We Offer?
- Continuing your development with exciting projects and inspiring clients
- Being part of a team of passionate, human and successful people who, most importantly, have the right attitude!
- A team of experts in intelligence, strategy and digital solutions using the most powerful tools available to exceed our clients’ expectations
- The agency we dreamed about when we were clients! It’s your turn to come make your mark and challenge boundaries
Your Status? *Full time, permanent
At attitude, we adapted to the pandemic situation and many of our employees are still working remotely. In the current situation, we are attentive to our employees and understand the challenges related to this particular context. Return to the office is scheduled for early 2022 but telework is part of our practices and should you have questions about this topic, we will be happy to answer them.
- Summer schedule (June-July-August)
- 3 weeks of vacation (+ 1 over the holidays) upon hiring
- 1 additional day off on each employee anniversary
- Health/family days
As a bonus:
At attitude, we take care of the planet by promoting sustainable transportation! Free electrical terminals for electric vehicles at the office, a 50%-contribution for the public transit pass, bicycle storage spaces and shower. Also, we provide employees with complimentary yoga sessions and group workouts once a week.
If you share these values, and you’re looking for this type of work environment and team spirit, contact us and let’s talk about the next step.