According to our employees, things that set us apart are:
- working conditions and a healthy and inclusive environment
- positive relationships with managers
- autonomy on projects and initiatives
- values and the quality of the team
Hey! We’re attitude
a friendly, smart and creative team that combines knowledge, design and ultrapowerful tools to get significant results! We promote content that is as intelligent as it is creative. We leverage the power of data and artificial intelligence. We foster Web design that is well thought-out and highly effective! We use various platforms and types of content, from video to motion design, video games, interactive screens, and print, publishing and packaging. We offer tailor-made solutions for brands!
The person in charge of project coordination will support the consulting team, follow-up with the production team and external suppliers. It’s a key role that helps understand all components of a project and the agency’s foundations.
Your Role on the Team?
- Support the consulting team in project coordination, task assignment and follow-ups
- Ensure communication between the consulting team and the production team
- Update project follow-ups in collaboration with the consulting team
- Prepare project follow-up documents and budget updates
- Conduct follow-ups with external suppliers
- Coordinate meetings, work sessions and briefings
- Coordinate the various steps in project and campaign production
- Ensure schedules and budgets are respected
- Actively take part in client communications
- Measure and assess the performance of campaigns and achievements
- Draft briefs, reports and post-project summary for the various projects
- Conduct research to prepare projects.
Your Key Abilities?
- Perfect fluency in French and English, both oral and written (Francophone clients)
- Excellent writing skills
- Initiative and proactivity
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Analytical thinking and operational problem-solving skills
- Stress tolerance in a fast-paced environment with many stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills for work
- Ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of the market, suppliers and innovations
- Curiosity and thirst for staying updated about the latest developments and new technology
- Ease with social media management
Your Path and Knowledge?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, interactive communication, e-commerce or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital agency and Web project management
- Good knowledge of the Web, principles related to CMSs and digital marketing practices
- Knowledge of SEO, Adwords, Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of statistics and Web monitoring tools (Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of the Google suite
- Knowledge of the Avaza project management tool
What We Offer?
- Competitive compensation and working conditions
- A healthy, inclusive, respectful and flexible environment!
- Continuing your development with exciting projects and inspiring colleagues.
- Being part of a team of passionate people who are both human and highly successful, and most importantly, have the right attitude!
- A team of experts in intelligence, strategy and digital solutions using the most powerful tools available to exceed clients’ expectations
- A human, empathetic executive team
Your Status? *Full time, permanent
At Attitude, we adapted to the pandemic situation and many of our employees are still working remotely. In the current situation, we are attentive to our employees and understand the challenges related to this particular context. Return to the office is scheduled for early 2022 but telework is part of our practices and should you have questions about this topic, we will be happy to answer them.
- Summer schedule (June-July-August)
- 3 weeks of vacation (+ 1 over the holidays) upon hiring
- 1 additional day off on each employee anniversary
- Health/family days
As a bonus:
At Attitude, we take care of the planet by promoting sustainable transportation! Free electrical terminals for electric vehicles at the office, a 50%-contribution for the public transit pass, bicycle storage spaces and shower. Also, we provide employees with complimentary yoga sessions and group workouts once a week.
If you share these values, and you’re looking for this type of work environment and team spirit, contact us and let’s talk about the next step.