According to our employees, things that set us apart are:
- a cool work atmosphere with a fun team
- working conditions and a healthy and inclusive environment
- attentive leaders
- focus on our value
That speaks to you?
Hey! We’re attitude
a friendly, smart and creative team that combines knowledge with ultrapowerful tools to get significant results! We promote content that is as intelligent as it is creative. We leverage the power of data and artificial intelligence. We foster Web design that is well thought-out and highly effective! We achieve results thanks to our dedicated team and our own exclusive data management platform. If you’d like to join a fearless team that values collaboration, send us your resume now!
The SEO Specialist is in charge of keyword analysis, examines contents to steer our clients’ digital strategies. Involved in the drafting of campaigns and contents, he/she analyses performances to guide the team and clients in enhancing their campaigns.
Your Role Within the Team?
- Keyword reviews and analysis
- Content reviews and analysis
- Strategic content recommendations
- SEO and Adwords content writing
- Campaign performance analysis
- Campaign and content optimization
- Follow-up with the consulting team and submit recommendations
- SEO performance management for the agency website.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, e-commerce or other relevant training
- perfect fluency in French and English, both written and oral (Francophone clients)
- strong analytical skills, curiosity and resourcefulness are in your DNA
- good understanding of Google tools such as Analytics, Data Studio, Adwords, Search Console and SEMrush
- operational problem-solving abilities
- stress tolerance in a fast-paced environment with many stakeholders
- excellent work organization and attention to detail
- ability to focus on research and analytical tasks
- has the curiosity and thirst for staying updated on the latest developments regarding new technology
- positive attitude and solutions-oriented.
Your Key Abilities?
- Drive, curiosity and patience
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Good communication skills as well as a willingness and ability to work with many teams
- Sense of priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- Good learning abilities, critical and analytical thinking, solutions-oriented
- But above all… having a positive attitude and being solutions-oriented!
Your Path and Knowledge?
- University degree in journalism, management, communications, or other relevant field
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Great mastery of Excel
- knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads or any other advertising server
- knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
What We Offer?
- Competitive compensation and working conditions
- A healthy, inclusive, respectful and flexible environment!
- Continuing your development with exciting projects and inspiring clients
- Being part of a team of passionate, human and highly successful people who, above all, have the right attitude!
- A team of experts in intelligence, strategy and digital solutions using the most powerful tools available to exceed clients’ expectations.
- The agency we dreamed about when we were clients! It’s your turn to come make your mark and challenge boundaries
Your Status? *Full time, permanent
At Attitude, we adapted to the pandemic situation and many of our employees are still working remotely. In the current situation, we are attentive to our employees and understand the challenges related to this particular context. Return to the office is scheduled for early 2022 but telework is part of our practices and should you have questions about this topic, we will be happy to answer them.
- Summer schedule (June-July-August)
- 3 weeks of vacation (+ 1 over the holidays) upon hiring
- 1 additional day off on each employee anniversary
- Health/family days
As a bonus:
At Attitude, we take care of the planet by promoting sustainable transportation! Free electrical terminals for electric vehicles at the office, a 50%-contribution for the public transit pass, bicycle storage spaces and shower. Also, we provide employees with complimentary yoga sessions and group workouts once a week.
If you share these values, and you’re looking for this type of work environment and team spirit, contact us and let’s talk about the next step.