Do you create creative and high-performance digital experiences?
Do you enjoy bringing showcase and eCom sites, social media, printed campaigns, or even 360˚ to life?
And do you do all of this with a good attitude?!
Nice to meet you! We are attitude marketing.
We are looking for an experienced Art Director to join our team. Your mission: to contribute to our clients' success and the creative influence of the agency. We are growing and looking for talent that wants to grow and have fun with us.
Why attitude marketing? Because we built the agency we wanted when we were clients and employees. A human-scale agency with an agile structure and multidisciplinary talent. An agency where talent and fun go hand in hand.
If you have the attitude, we have the opportunity for you.
- Ensure the development of artistic direction for web projects
- Present and promote concepts internally and to clients
- Responsible for creating and building digital brand design systems
- Participate in strategic planning, production, and execution of mandates
- Collaborate with UX, design, graphics, and web development teams
- Create concepts that meet the needs of clients and attitude marketing's business strategy
- Establish creative vision and direction based on data provided by consulting and digital intelligence teams
- Design projects and ensure their follow-up
- Contribute to enhancing the overall quality of the creative product
- Build and maintain a relationship of trust and collaboration with clients and colleagues
- Participate in pitches and team presentations with the advisory department
- a stimulating and flexible work environment
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work approach with telecommuting available
- Personalized training and development
- Summer schedule (June-July-August)
- 3 weeks of vacation (+1 at the holidays) for all upon hiring
- 1 extra day off on each hiring anniversary
- Extended weekends for each holiday (Friday and Monday off)
- Health/Family days available to you without a doctor's note
- Possibility of working 4 days/week
- Financial assistance for setting up your home office.
At attitude, we take care of our employees and the planet by promoting sustainable transportation! Free electric vehicle charging stations at the office, a 50% contribution to public transportation passes, bike spaces, and showers.
In addition, we offer free yoga and group training sessions once a week to our employees.
- Minimum of 5 years in digital creation, preferably in agency (digital version)
- Proficiency in FIGMA and Adobe Suite (digital version)
- Experience in UX, motion, and mobile are assets
- Experience in video production is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership quality
- Bilingualism in spoken and written French and English.