According to our employees, things that set us apart are:
- working conditions and a healthy and inclusive environment
- positive relationships with managers
- autonomy on projects and initiatives
- values and the quality of the team
Hey! We’re attitude
a friendly, smart and creative team that combines knowledge, design and ultrapowerful tools to get significant results! We promote content that is as intelligent as it is creative. We leverage the power of data and artificial intelligence. We foster Web design that is well thought-out and highly effective! We use various platforms and types of content, from video to motion design, video games, interactive media, and print, publishing and more traditional media. We offer tailor-made solutions for brands!
The Account Manager plays a strategic role, both with clients and with internal and external teams, to ensure the successful execution of projects as well as client satisfaction. He/she has at least 5 years of agency experience. Digital campaigns, websites and content production hold no secrets from him/her!
Your Role on the Team?
- Build a relationship based on trust and respect with our major clients
- Quickly understand our clients’ challenges and become a strategic partner
- Show leadership in proposing innovative solutions and put everything in place to ensure a successful execution and client satisfaction
- Brief internal and external teams, lead projects and oversee project managers
- Guide, educate and simplify our clients’ lives with a positive attitude and a results-oriented approach
- Ensure the structure and work processes are aligned to client and agency needs
- Implement project monitoring, budget planning and performance-measuring tools.
- Present strategies, recommendations and results to clients and participate in project calls for tenders
- Assign tasks to members of the team and ensure hours, budgets and schedules are respected
- Be on the lookout for opportunities and challenges for the various accounts
- Master digital marketing, social media, the Web and the production of multiplatform content to advise and provide direction to clients
Your Key Skills?
- Leadership and coaching abilities for your team
- Good understanding and interpretation of data and performance indicators in Google Analytics, Google Ads, social platforms and digital media
- Master Web development steps and excellent understanding of technology and CMSs
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in French and English
- Business intelligence and understanding of challenges in companies’ digital shift
- Good listening, analysis and popularization skills
- Excellent structure and ability to work on several files at once
- Very autonomous and able to make decisions under pressure
Your Path and Knowledge?
- At least 5 years of digital marketing agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree in management, communications, marketing, e-commerce or other relevant training
- Team management experience
- knowledge of SEO, Adwords, Facebook business manager
- knowledge of statistics and Web monitoring tools (Google Analytics)
- knowledge of the Google suite
- knowledge of Avaza
What We Offer?
- Continuing your development with exciting projects, great autonomy to have a major impact on the growth of the agency
- A competitive salary and an agency performance bonus
- Being part of a team of passionate, human and highly successful people who, most importantly, have the right attitude!
- A team of experts in intelligence, strategy and digital solutions who use the most powerful tools available to exceed our clients’ expectations
- Coaching and leadership training
- A healthy, inclusive, respectful and flexible environment!
Your Status? *Full time, permanent
At Attitude, we adapted to the pandemic situation and many of our employees are still working remotely. In the current situation, we are attentive to our employees and understand the challenges related to this particular context. Return to the office is scheduled for early 2022 but telework is part of our practices and should you have questions about this topic, we will be happy to answer them.
- Summer schedule (June-July-August)
- 3 weeks of vacation (+ 1 over the holidays) upon hiring
- 1 additional day off on each employee anniversary
- Health/family days
As a bonus:
At Attitude, we take care of the planet by promoting sustainable transportation! Free electrical terminals for electric vehicles at the office, a 50%-contribution for the public transit pass, bicycle storage spaces and shower. Also, we provide employees with complimentary yoga sessions and group workouts once a week.
If you share these values, and you’re looking for this type of work environment and team spirit, contact us and let’s talk about the next step.